- Nerve control and projecting confidence
- Interview preparation
- Selling yourself
- Answering difficult questions
- Dressing the part
This is your chance to shine, whether you are speaking to a small group, holding court in a room full of people or presenting to a large audience. Make your presentations polished and professional yet natural at the same time.
- Come across with confidence
- Engage the audience
- Structure the content to best effect
- Deliver in style
- Using presentation tools and props
Many people do not have the need or occasion to speak and will avoid it if they can until along comes that special occasion that demands a speech; wedding, bar mitzvah, christening, special birthday or even a funeral.
Often, days, weeks and months have gone into planning these events and hundreds if not thousands of pounds £ spent on clothes, food and the hall. The speech is often neglected until the end, even written in the car on the way to the event!, read out word by painful word from a scrappy piece of A4 paper.
Don’t ruin your day by being fearful of a speech, a session or 2 will help you to:
- Conquer your nerves
- Plan what you want to say
- Speak from the heart
- Structure your notes
- Be proud of your efforts
Looking good is a key part of presenting. If you look good, you feel good and you project that, giving you an air of confidence. People often make a judgement about you even before you have spoken, so make your life easier and look the part. Sessions from 1/2 a day to a full day helping you develop your own personal brand
Full details can be found here.
Services at a glance
- The above Services can be face to face in the studio in north London or over Skype
- Personal branding is face to face only
- Presentations and interview preparation can also be over the phone
- Sessions are from 1 hour to a full day
- From 1 person to small groups
- Onsite training upon request